Diffrent two saturn token of eth network and etc network

1- diffrent two saturn token of eth network and etc network
2-yes i see. but i said value of two saturn token on two blockchain on eth ,etc

Welcome! Where are you from? If you prefer maybe write here in your native language and I will try to find someone to respond :slight_smile:

Yes, we currently have a Saturn token on ETH & ETC and there will definitely be more in the future. Everytime we scale into a new blockchain we will mint a new token for that blockchain, the reason for this is because our exchange protocol will be governed by a DAO. To remain completely decentralized, each blockchain will have its own DAO to govern the operations on that blockchain. I recommend starting with reading our one-pager it provides a quick overview of what we are trying to achieve.

The value of our token on ETH or ETC will come down to the amount of trades that go through our protocol, because the more trades that are being made will result in more fees being collected which means token holders will receive more dividends. The more attractive if becomes for investors to hold SATURN tokens will ultimately cause the value of the token to go up. Or if you are asking about the price during our ICO, 1 ETH = 50,000 SATURN and 1 ETC = 50,000 Saturn Classic.

Hope that is what you were looking for, thanks for your interest!