Digitex Futures Listed On Radex

Hello Everyone!

As promised last week, we have now listed Digitex on Radex. Another ERC223 token that you can now trade on our platform. We are always looking for new tokens to list on Radex, so please feel free to make a suggestion via our community forum!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://rados.io/digitex-futures-listed-on-radex/

hi radex i just want to ask why i cant withdraw my DGTX in radex is says fail and reverted the transaction but i still pay the transaction fee.

@reentor would you mind linking to the transaction that failed? If it is this one, then you simply didn’t allocate enough gas. Notice that the issue is not gas price, but gas limit. In that case the trader allowed to use up to 40329 gas. This withdrawal ended up using 52014 gas, for example. Try upping gas limit to a large number, like 200000. Don’t worry, unspent gas will be refunded by the network.

hi Radex. why i cant withdraw my dgtx in my wallet?

Hello! Can you clarify a little more, is there an error coming up? Remember you need to have some Ether in your MetaMask wallet to gas fees (Ethereum blockchain transaction fee).

it takes too long to withdraw to wallet.
now i cancelled the dgtx order and it’s alomost 24 hours and the order is not cancelled

I do not see any problems here. We did not develop telepathic abilities yet, please provide us with more info if you want help. Namely, what wallet and browser are you using, as well as transaction IDs. If you want privacy, feel free to DM me this info