Hi, I'm oldcryptogeek

I am a researcher first and foremost. This new ecosystem is fascinating to learn about and explore, and the more I learn, the more focused I become on a few specific core projects.

Mining is a fun hobby of mine, I like to build computers and it’s given me a chance to explore the software side a lot, which is a great bonus. Mining is the underpinning of a POW system, and to explore the nuts and bolts, the how and why of these systems, I have found quite enlightening.

My goal is to continue to learn and grow new skill sets, and hopefully be able to give back to the community by providing some value in the future.

Decentralized exchanges will be the norm in the future, disintermediating traditional centralized exchanges, just as crypto is disintermediating traditional central banking models.

I am excited to be part of that future.

Welcome @oldcryptogeek! Glad to have you with us

Nice to meet you :slight_smile:

It’s a pleasure to meet you @oldcryptogeek. I wish you every success and happiness ahead, and will be following your journey with keen interest. All the best my friend. These are truly inspiring and exciting times.

Welcome @oldcryptogeek, our journeys have just begun and we have a great bright future ahead.