Provide feedback & suggest new features!

saturn-protocol

my wishes have never been fulfilled so quickly, i wish that I had you in my childhood, at that time I was looking for someone for a long time to fulfill my wishes, human beings, you´re just family !!! :heart::heart::heart:

oh yes well done.

having a new suggestion btw.
when i click on “My Trades”, i love to see the Trademining-Column. But i would also need a column with BUY/SELL price. Or include it into Trade-Column!

Thanks in advance

agreed,
+1

Yup, I think that will come don’t worry! =)

And in case anyone missed it:

This was also done!

@sam = special DAO ultra super mega power member :rocket::flying_saucer:

Thanks for the StartOver-Btn -> overkill!! =D

can we get timestamps back in the order history? if there is a room problem, perhaps in place of block?

There used to be an “All trades” section. It had the total amount sold and bought. (400,000 Saturn for 20 ETC). Found it helpful.

More use of the name Mimas if that’s going to be the name of the exchange. Sometimes I’m not sure whether to call the exchange Saturn or Mimas. A “The Mimas Exchange” or “Mimas dex” title somewhere would solve that.

Mimas is the codename of current smart contract. The exchange is Saturn Network.

The new smart contract, with ERC20 support and other improvements, will have a different codename, but the exchange will remain the same.

Maybe I don´t want to calculate how many tokens I will receive but would like to enter my etc directly and the rest will calculated automaticaly. that would be a fine thing too :heart::heart:

I’m missing the etc price used in the ‘my trades’ overview, would be nice to have that also displayed there

My bad if I missed seeing someone suggest this…but if it’s a good idea and it enriches/adds value to the DEX, it might be a nice desktop/laptop feature to have an audio tone and/or visual pop-up notification when our own orders get filled.

nothing more to say,
tx

and where would this QR code lead?

QR code might be useful for order sharing though. You can make a token, create a sell order on Saturn Network, then print out thousands of sticky QR codes and go post them on the walls, bridges, lights of your city. Decentralized IRL ICO!

i currently needed it, because i wanted to add a token to trustwallet.
my life would have been easier =D

just an idea, i know there are another solutions too :wink:

how about we make the token type on my orders (exchange / my orders - so the big overview) link to that corresponding token orderbook for easier acces

this is done

Please add searchability for the trading pairs. It is too difficult to find what I want.

In Saturn Wallet - there should be a tab, like Dapps called “Buy Crypto” it directs to changelly or some other exchange and allows you to easily get ETC directly into your wallet.