Radex: suggest new features

Feature suggestions for Radex go here

Radex development roadmap
All about trading experience

Replace “sync’ing with blockchain” with either “download metamask” and link to metamask.io or with “Download Brave browser” and link to this blog post

How to use Radex? Step by step tutorial

My suggestions for improving trade

1. Add option 2 rows (Maybe 1 row default)
  2. Add table with My Trade History

Day/Night mode, high contrast mode, and other accessibility improvements

I would like to see a link on forum.rados.io to Radex for quicker movement between the 2. It might be somewhere already and I’m just missing it. Thanks

header

How about this one?

I like it! Maybe have some tooltips that explain what each icon describes?

I see it now the two arrorws next to the house…Has it been there the whole time? Please say you just added it, if not i better go get some glasses. As my wife would ask with a big grin, “Are you sure you looked everywhere?” With me staring right at it or worse in my pocket. :blush:

Added ~1 hour ago :joy: No worries!

I think you should add a tooltip or some sort of explanation for ERC223 upgrade button

Fully agree @Fargoth . It’s a topic that’s a bit hard to describe once you get a deep understanding of how smart contracts work. I.e. to me it feels intuitive. Do you think a link to this article would suffice?

Your article is great but imo you should keep it business oriented. At the end of the day, most users only want to know what they are paying for :money_with_wings: Maybe one page FAQ answering core questions:

• What is ERC223 upgrade?
  • Why I have to upgrade?
  • Is this one-time thing?
  • What happens if I change my wallet?

this questionnaire is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you!

Will definitely incorporate this into our next release. If you have more questions that worry you about this procedure - let me know so we can have a complete questionnaire on Radex

This is what I love about where we are in time. We can interact with customers and supply the products and services that customers are asking for. Just another Reason I love Radex and Rados. You are building an awesome platform around the needs of your clients and that is long lasting and powerful. Looking forward to seeing the next big update!

Done! https://radex.ai/welcome :ok_hand:

I think there should be some sort of description of the tokens or at the minimum a URL link referencing the website or company that the token belongs to, simply to make it easier to know what tokens you are actually trading as the site grows. I realize one can go to third party sites and look for the ticker but some tokens do have similar tickers and that could lead to confusion.

I don’t have any suggestion as to how it might be implemented or where on the exchange platform that information should reside but having a list that only exists on the forum is not very helpful in my opinion since not everyone might jump over to the forum and do a search for the token in question.

good idea! We’ll add that in the new UI

Done!

Links:
https://radex.ai/markets
https://radex.ai/welcome

Nice, viewed it on the website, that’s very helpful. Thanks.